My blogging experience

Firstly i'm going to tell about my general experience with the english. Really, i don't enjoy English because in the college, i was given to choose the language: English, French or German, and i chose French. For this reason my English is very basic. Now I come to think of it, I believe that to choose french was a bad decision...

Despite the above, my blogging experience is good, because although it is difficult for me, is a good way to practice the writting. All languages are learned in the practice, then write in the blog all weeks, allows exercise the grammar, the spelling, the coherence in a text, etc.

Also, the blog allow think in differents topics: everyday life issues and academic topics. Besides, i think that is good that the students work in your blogs in the class because they can clarify doubts with the teacher.

Moreover, the blog is good because is really diffrent to write in a piece of paper and to write in a computer. This second option is better because for example, this exercise is very difficut for me, then I need complement my knowledge base with www.wordreference.com, even sometimes with google translator

Finally, really i think that this practice has helped me improve my English. Now the challenge is to improve oral English

0 comments: